ClinTrials.gov number: NCT01604928.
A proof-of-concept study: Mirabegron, a new therapy for overactive bladder
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1116–1122, November 2013
How to Cite
Chapple, C. R., Amarenco, G., López Aramburu, M. A., Everaert, K., Liehne, J., Lucas, M., Vik, V., Ridder, A., Snijder, R., Yamaguchi, O. and on behalf of the BLOSSOM Investigator Group (2013), A proof-of-concept study: Mirabegron, a new therapy for overactive bladder. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 1116–1122. doi: 10.1002/nau.22373
Eric Rovner led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
C.R. Chapple is a Consultant to AMS and Lilly, a Consultant to and Researcher for ONO, a Consultant to, and Researcher and Speaker for Allergan, Astellas, Pfizer and Recordati, and am Editor-in-Chief at Neurourology and Urodynamics. Gerard Amarenco is a Consultant/Speaker and has participated in trials for Astellas, Pfizer, Astratech, Coloplast, Allergan, and has also participated in trials for Ipsen. Miguel A. López Aramburu is a Speaker for Astellas, GSK, and Almirall. Karel Everaert, is a Consultant for Allergan, Pfizer, and AMS, a Speaker for Allergan, AstraTech, Pfizer, and Astellas, has participated in trials for Allergan, Medtronic, AstraTech, Pfizer, Astellas and AMS, has received Fellowship travel grants from Allergan, Pfizer, and Astellas, and Research grants from Pfizer and Astellas. Josef Liehne and Viktor Vik have participated in trials for Astellas. Malcolm Lucas is a Speaker for Astellas, has participated in trials for Allergan, and has received Fellowship travel grants from Pfizer. Arwin Ridder and Robert Snijder are employees of Astellas. OsamuYamaguchi is a Consultant for Astellas, Pfizer, Hisamitsu, and Ferring, a Speaker for and has received Research grants from Astellas, Kyorin, Kissei, and Ono, and has participated in trials for Astellas.
The list of BLOSSOM Investigator Group is given in the online Appendix.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- Astellas Pharma
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.