Dirk De Ridder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Management of lower urinary tract dysfunction in multiple sclerosis: A systematic review and Turkish consensus report
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1047–1057, November 2013
How to Cite
Çetinel, B., Tarcan, T., Demirkesen, O., Özyurt, C., Şen, İ., Erdoğan, S. and Siva, A. (2013), Management of lower urinary tract dysfunction in multiple sclerosis: A systematic review and Turkish consensus report. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 1047–1057. doi: 10.1002/nau.22374
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Neurology of Sexual and Bladder Disorders, 2015,, ,
- 2Botulinum Toxin A Injections for Non-neurogenic Overactive Bladder, Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports, 2014, 9, 3, 254,
- 3Prevalence of stress urinary incontinence (SUI) in women with multiple sclerosis (MS), Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, 2014, 57, e302, , , , ,
- 4Self-intermittent catheterization in multiple sclerosis, Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, 2014, 57, 5, 315,
- 5The management of urinary incontinence in the male neurological patient, Current Opinion in Urology, 2014, 24, 6, 586, ,
- 6Therapeutic strategies of urinary disorders in MS. Practice and algorithms, Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, 2014, 57, 5, 297, , , ,
- 7Urodynamics in the Evaluation of the Patient with Multiple Sclerosis, Urologic Clinics of North America, 2014, 41, 3, 439, ,