Dirk De Ridder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Management of lower urinary tract dysfunction in multiple sclerosis: A systematic review and Turkish consensus report
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 32, Issue 8, pages 1047–1057, November 2013
How to Cite
Çetinel, B., Tarcan, T., Demirkesen, O., Özyurt, C., Şen, İ., Erdoğan, S. and Siva, A. (2013), Management of lower urinary tract dysfunction in multiple sclerosis: A systematic review and Turkish consensus report. Neurourol. Urodyn., 32: 1047–1057. doi: 10.1002/nau.22374
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1A worldwide yearly survey of new data in adverse drug reactions, 2015,, ,
- 2Neurology of Sexual and Bladder Disorders, 2015,, ,
- 3Botulinum Toxin A Injections for Non-neurogenic Overactive Bladder, Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports, 2014, 9, 3, 254,
- 4Prevalence of stress urinary incontinence (SUI) in women with multiple sclerosis (MS), Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, 2014, 57, e302, , , , ,
- 5Self-intermittent catheterization in multiple sclerosis, Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, 2014, 57, 5, 315,
- 6The management of urinary incontinence in the male neurological patient, Current Opinion in Urology, 2014, 24, 6, 586, ,
- 7Therapeutic strategies of urinary disorders in MS. Practice and algorithms, Annals of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine, 2014, 57, 5, 297, , , ,
- 8Urodynamics in the Evaluation of the Patient with Multiple Sclerosis, Urologic Clinics of North America, 2014, 41, 3, 439, ,