Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Clinical value of a patient-reported goal-attainment measure: the global development of self-assessment goal achievement (SAGA) questionnaire for patients with lower urinary tract symptoms
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 90–94, January 2014
How to Cite
Khullar, V., Espuna-Pons, M., Marschall-Kehrel, D., Fianu-Jonasson, A., Kelleher, C. J., Brubaker, L., Beach, J., Piault, E. and Trocio, J. (2014), Clinical value of a patient-reported goal-attainment measure: the global development of self-assessment goal achievement (SAGA) questionnaire for patients with lower urinary tract symptoms. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 90–94. doi: 10.1002/nau.22377
V.K. is a consultant to Pfizer, Astellas, and Allergan. M.E. is a consultant to Pfizer and Astellas. D.M.K. is a consultant to Pfizer, Ferring, Astellas, Bayer, and Lilly. A.F.J. has nothing to declare. C.K. is a consultant to Pfizer, Astellas, and Allergan. L.B. has nothing to declare. J.B. is a consultant to Pfizer, GlaxoSmithkline, Astra Zeneca, BMS, Regemeron, and Merck. L.P. is an employee of Adelphi Values (formerly Mapi Values) who were paid consultants to Pfizer Inc. J.T. is an employee of Pfizer Inc.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2012
- Pfizer Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.