Christopher CHAPPLE led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Longitudinal changes in isovolumetric bladder pressure in response to age-related prostate growth in 1,020 Healthy male volunteers
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 78–84, January 2014
How to Cite
de Zeeuw, S., Hop, W., Huang Foen Chung, J. and van Mastrigt, R. (2014), Longitudinal changes in isovolumetric bladder pressure in response to age-related prostate growth in 1,020 Healthy male volunteers. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 78–84. doi: 10.1002/nau.22379
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2012
- Dutch Kidney Foundation. Grant Numbers: PC85, C05.2148
- Vereniging Trustfonds Erasmus MC (the Netherlands)
- Stichting Bevordering van Volkskracht (the Netherlands)
- Stichting Aelwijn Florisz (the Netherlands)
- 2Strong effects of definition and nonresponse bias on prevalence rates of clinical benign prostatic hyperplasia: The Krimpen study of male urogenital tract problems and general health status. BJU Int 2000; 85:665–71., , , et al.
- 19Epidemiological application of the condom catheter method for non-invasive urodynamics. Urodynamica 2006; 16:279–88. http://www.erasmusmc.nl/47659/51019/1020096/1324418/Epidemiological, , .