Christopher CHAPPLE led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Longitudinal changes in isovolumetric bladder pressure in response to age-related prostate growth in 1,020 Healthy male volunteers
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 78–84, January 2014
How to Cite
de Zeeuw, S., Hop, W., Huang Foen Chung, J. and van Mastrigt, R. (2014), Longitudinal changes in isovolumetric bladder pressure in response to age-related prostate growth in 1,020 Healthy male volunteers. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 78–84. doi: 10.1002/nau.22379
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2012
- Dutch Kidney Foundation. Grant Numbers: PC85, C05.2148
- Vereniging Trustfonds Erasmus MC (the Netherlands)
- Stichting Bevordering van Volkskracht (the Netherlands)
- Stichting Aelwijn Florisz (the Netherlands)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.