Karl-Erik Andersson led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper
Long-term safety, tolerability and efficacy of flexible-dose fesoterodine in elderly patients with overactive bladder: Open-label extension of the SOFIA trial
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 106–114, January 2014
How to Cite
Wagg, A., Khullar, V., Michel, M. C., Oelke, M., Darekar, A. and Bitoun, C. E. (2014), Long-term safety, tolerability and efficacy of flexible-dose fesoterodine in elderly patients with overactive bladder: Open-label extension of the SOFIA trial. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 106–114. doi: 10.1002/nau.22383
Conflict of interest: A.W. is a consultant for Pfizer, Astellas, Watson, and SCA. V.K. is a consultant for Pfizer, Astellas, and Allergan. M.M. has been a consultant for Allergan, AltheRx, Astellas, Bayer, and Pfizer and is currently an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim. M.O. is a consultant for Apogepha, Astellas, GSK, Lilly, Pfizer, Teva, Recordati, and Ferring. A.D. is an employee of Pfizer. C.E.B. is an employee of Pfizer.
Clinical Trial Registration: ClinicalTrials.Gov ID NCT00798434.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Pfizer, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.