Karl-Erik Andersson led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper
Long-term safety, tolerability and efficacy of flexible-dose fesoterodine in elderly patients with overactive bladder: Open-label extension of the SOFIA trial
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 106–114, January 2014
How to Cite
Wagg, A., Khullar, V., Michel, M. C., Oelke, M., Darekar, A. and Bitoun, C. E. (2014), Long-term safety, tolerability and efficacy of flexible-dose fesoterodine in elderly patients with overactive bladder: Open-label extension of the SOFIA trial. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 106–114. doi: 10.1002/nau.22383
Conflict of interest: A.W. is a consultant for Pfizer, Astellas, Watson, and SCA. V.K. is a consultant for Pfizer, Astellas, and Allergan. M.M. has been a consultant for Allergan, AltheRx, Astellas, Bayer, and Pfizer and is currently an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim. M.O. is a consultant for Apogepha, Astellas, GSK, Lilly, Pfizer, Teva, Recordati, and Ferring. A.D. is an employee of Pfizer. C.E.B. is an employee of Pfizer.
Clinical Trial Registration: ClinicalTrials.Gov ID NCT00798434.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Pfizer, Inc.
- 9Vulnerable elderly patients and overactive bladder syndrome. Drugs Aging 2010; 27:697–713., , , et al.
- 11Flexible-dose fesoterodine in elderly subjects with overactive bladder: Results of the randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled SOFIA trial. J Am Geriatr Soc 2013; doi: 10.1111/jgs.12088. [Epub ahead of print]., , , et al.
- 18Efficacy and tolerability of fesoterodine in older and younger subjects with overactive bladder. Urology 2010; 76:1350–7., , , et al.
- 20Fesoterodine is effective and well tolerated in vulnerable elderly subjects with urgency incontinence: A double-blind, placebo-controlled study. J Urol 2012; 187:e548–9., , , et al.