Conflict of interest: none.
Comparison between transperineal ultrasound and digital detection of levator ani trauma. Can we improve the odds?
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 307–311, March 2014
How to Cite
Kruger, J. A., Dietz, H. P., Budgett, S. C. and Dumoulin, C. L. (2014), Comparison between transperineal ultrasound and digital detection of levator ani trauma. Can we improve the odds?. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 307–311. doi: 10.1002/nau.22386
Mickey Karram led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
This study was undertaken at the Physiotherapy Laboratory at the Montreal Geriatric Institute Research Centre for Pelvic floor muscle function in aging women.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- Fondation Institut de gériatrie de Montréal postdoctoral Fellowship Governor Program