Karl-Erik Andersson led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
T- and L-Type Voltage-Gated Calcium Channels: Their Role in Diabetic Bladder Dysfunction
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 147–152, January 2014
How to Cite
Jiang, X., Luttrell, I., Chitaley, K. and Yang, C. C. (2014), T- and L-Type Voltage-Gated Calcium Channels: Their Role in Diabetic Bladder Dysfunction. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 147–152. doi: 10.1002/nau.22391
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAY 2012
- William E. Bradley Family Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.