Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Basic Science Article
Toilet Training in Healthy Children: Results of a Questionnaire Study Involving Parents Who Make Use of Day-Care at Least Once a Week
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
How to Cite
Kaerts, N., Vermandel, A., Van Hal, G. and Wyndaele, J.-J. (2013), Toilet Training in Healthy Children: Results of a Questionnaire Study Involving Parents Who Make Use of Day-Care at Least Once a Week. Neurourol. Urodyn.. doi: 10.1002/nau.22392
Conflicts of interest: none.
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.