Heinz Koelbl led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing Two Procedures for Anterior Vaginal Wall Prolapse
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 72–77, January 2014
How to Cite
Minassian, V. A., Parekh, M., Poplawsky, D., Gorman, J. and Litzy, L. (2014), Randomized Controlled Trial Comparing Two Procedures for Anterior Vaginal Wall Prolapse. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 72–77. doi: 10.1002/nau.22396
Conflict of interest: none.
Clinical Trials ID: NCT00271102.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.