Mickey Karram led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Conceptual framework for patient-important treatment outcomes for pelvic organ prolapse
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 414–419, April 2014
How to Cite
Sung, V. W., Rogers, R. G., Barber, M. D. and Clark, M. A. (2014), Conceptual framework for patient-important treatment outcomes for pelvic organ prolapse. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 414–419. doi: 10.1002/nau.22397
Conflict of Interest: None.
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: K23HD060665
This article has been cited by:
- 1Body Image in the Pelvic Organ Prolapse Questionnaire: development and validation, American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2014, 211, 2, 174.e1, , , , , ,