Mickey Karram led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Conceptual framework for patient-important treatment outcomes for pelvic organ prolapse
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 414–419, April 2014
How to Cite
Sung, V. W., Rogers, R. G., Barber, M. D. and Clark, M. A. (2014), Conceptual framework for patient-important treatment outcomes for pelvic organ prolapse. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 414–419. doi: 10.1002/nau.22397
Conflict of Interest: None.
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: K23HD060665
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.