Robert Pickard led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Evidence Based Medicine
Urethral dilatation: Is there any benefit over cystoscopy and distension? A randomized trial in women with overactive bladder symptoms
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 283–288, March 2014
How to Cite
Basu, M., Khullar, V. and Duckett, J. (2014), Urethral dilatation: Is there any benefit over cystoscopy and distension? A randomized trial in women with overactive bladder symptoms. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 283–288. doi: 10.1002/nau.22411
Conflict of interest: None.
Contribution to authorship: Basu—study design, data collection and analysis, writing of manuscript. Khullar—study design, writing of manuscript. Duckett—study design, data collection and analysis, writing of manuscript.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- West Kent Research Ethics Committee. Grant Number: 08/H1101/97
- Clinicaltrials.gov. Grant Number: NCT00839969
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!