Conflict of interest: none.
Original Basic Science Article
The role of pelvic and perineal striated muscles in urethral function during micturition in female rabbits
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
How to Cite
Corona-Quintanilla, D. L., Zempoalteca, R., Arteaga, L., Castelán, F. and Martínez-Gómez, M. (2013), The role of pelvic and perineal striated muscles in urethral function during micturition in female rabbits. Neurourol. Urodyn.. doi: 10.1002/nau.22416
Karl-Erik Andersson led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología of México (CONACYT). Grant Number: 105882
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México. Grant Number: IN206013-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!