The views expressed in editorials and editorial comments are not necessarily representative of the views of the International Continence Society.
Letter to the Editor
Re: Petros, P. An anatomical explanation for “urodynamic features and artifacts”. Neurourol Urodyn 2014; 33:153–4
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 1, page 155, January 2014
How to Cite
Griffiths, D. (2014), Re: Petros, P. An anatomical explanation for “urodynamic features and artifacts”. Neurourol Urodyn 2014; 33:153–4. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 155. doi: 10.1002/nau.22418
Conflict of interest: none.
Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.