Letter to the Editor
Re: Gammie, A. Re: An anatomical explanation for “Urodynamic features and artifacts”. Neurourol Urodyn 2014; 33:155
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 156–158, January 2014
How to Cite
Petros, P. (2014), Re: Gammie, A. Re: An anatomical explanation for “Urodynamic features and artifacts”. Neurourol Urodyn 2014; 33:155. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 156–158. doi: 10.1002/nau.22422
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.