Karl-Erik Andersson led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
A novel in situ urinary bladder model for studying afferent and efferent mechanisms in the micturition reflex in the rat
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 550–557, June 2014
How to Cite
Aronsson, P., Carlsson, T., Winder, M. and Tobin, G. (2014), A novel in situ urinary bladder model for studying afferent and efferent mechanisms in the micturition reflex in the rat. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 550–557. doi: 10.1002/nau.22435
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- Wilhelm och Martina Lundgrens Vetenskapsfond
- Rådman och Fru Ernst Collianders Stiftelse
- Kungliga och Hvitfeldtska stiftelsen
This article has been cited by: