Eric Rovner led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Evidence Based Paper
Randomized prospective crossover study of interstim lead wire placement with curved versus straight stylet
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 488–492, June 2014
How to Cite
Jacobs, S. A., Lane, F. L., Osann, K. E. and Noblett, K. L. (2014), Randomized prospective crossover study of interstim lead wire placement with curved versus straight stylet. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 488–492. doi: 10.1002/nau.22437
Conflict of interest: Grant support was received through AUGS Foundation Thomas Benson Award in Neuromodulation; Karen Noblett, MD is a Proctor and Consultant for Medtronic; Stephanie Jacobs, MD received a Fellows Travel Grant for Presentation from Medtronic.
This research was accepted for full oral presentation at the American Urogynecologic Society (AUGS) October 2012 meeting in Chicago, Illinois.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2013
- AUGS Foundation Thomas Benson Award in Neuromodulation
This article has been cited by:
- 1Evaluation and Treatment of Overactive Bladder after History of Cancer Treatment, Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports, 2015, 10, 1, 31,