Eric Rovner led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Evidence Based Paper
Randomized prospective crossover study of interstim lead wire placement with curved versus straight stylet
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 488–492, June 2014
How to Cite
Jacobs, S. A., Lane, F. L., Osann, K. E. and Noblett, K. L. (2014), Randomized prospective crossover study of interstim lead wire placement with curved versus straight stylet. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 488–492. doi: 10.1002/nau.22437
Conflict of interest: Grant support was received through AUGS Foundation Thomas Benson Award in Neuromodulation; Karen Noblett, MD is a Proctor and Consultant for Medtronic; Stephanie Jacobs, MD received a Fellows Travel Grant for Presentation from Medtronic.
This research was accepted for full oral presentation at the American Urogynecologic Society (AUGS) October 2012 meeting in Chicago, Illinois.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2013
- AUGS Foundation Thomas Benson Award in Neuromodulation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.