Karl-Erik Andersson led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Frontiers in Urology
Targets for botulinum toxin in the lower urinary tract
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 31–38, January 2014
How to Cite
Cruz, F. (2014), Targets for botulinum toxin in the lower urinary tract. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 31–38. doi: 10.1002/nau.22445
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Intradetrusor onabotulinumtoxinA for overactive bladder, Expert Opinion on Biological Therapy, 2014, 14, 5, 721, ,
- 2Purinergic signalling in the urinary tract in health and disease, Purinergic Signalling, 2014, 10, 1, 103,
- 3Ulcerative and Nonulcerative Forms of Bladder Pain Syndrome/Interstitial Cystitis Do Not Differ in Symptom Intensity or Response to Onabotulinum Toxin A, Urology, 2014, 83, 5, 1030, , , , , , , , ,
- 4Botox for the Neurogenic Bladder, Current Bladder Dysfunction Reports, 2013, 8, 4, 312, , ,