Dirk De Ridder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Evidence Based Paper
Multi-center randomized controlled trial of cognitive treatment, placebo, oxybutynin, bladder training, and pelvic floor training in children with functional urinary incontinence
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 482–487, June 2014
How to Cite
van Gool, J. D., de Jong, T. P. V. M., Winkler-Seinstra, P., Tamminen-Möbius, T., Lax, H., Hirche, H., Nijman, R. J. M., Hjälmås, K., Jodal, U., Bachmann, H., Hoebeke, P., Walle, J. V., Misselwitz, J., John, U., Bael, A. and on behalf of the European Bladder Dysfunction Study (EU BMH1-CT94-1006) (2014), Multi-center randomized controlled trial of cognitive treatment, placebo, oxybutynin, bladder training, and pelvic floor training in children with functional urinary incontinence. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 482–487. doi: 10.1002/nau.22446
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.