Conflict of Interest: none.
Pudendal nerve stimulation: A potential tool for neurogenic bowel dysfunction!
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 358–359, March 2014
How to Cite
Calabrò, R. S., Leo, A. and Bramanti, P. (2014), Pudendal nerve stimulation: A potential tool for neurogenic bowel dysfunction!. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 358–359. doi: 10.1002/nau.22453
Christopher Chapple lead the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.