Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Characterization of bladder function in a cannabinoid receptor type 2 knockout mouse in vivo and in vitro
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 566–570, June 2014
How to Cite
Campeau, L., Füllhase, C., Sawada, N., Gratzke, C., Hedlund, P., Howlett, A. C. and Andersson, K.-E. (2014), Characterization of bladder function in a cannabinoid receptor type 2 knockout mouse in vivo and in vitro. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 566–570. doi: 10.1002/nau.22454
Conflict of interest: none.
Lysanne Campeau and Claudius Füllhase contributed equally to the work.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.