Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Re: Rautenberg O, Kociszewski J, Welter J, Kuszka A, Eberhard J, Viereck V. Ultrasound and early tape mobilization—A practical solution for treating postoperative voiding dysfunction
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 7, page 1152, September 2014
How to Cite
Bader, W. (2014), Re: Rautenberg O, Kociszewski J, Welter J, Kuszka A, Eberhard J, Viereck V. Ultrasound and early tape mobilization—A practical solution for treating postoperative voiding dysfunction. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 1152. doi: 10.1002/nau.22456
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.