Dirk De Ridder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Examining mechanisms of brain control of bladder function with resting state functional connectivity MRI
Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 493–501, June 2014
How to Cite
Nardos, R., Gregory, W. T., Krisky, C., Newell, A., Nardos, B., Schlaggar, B. and Fair, D. A. (2014), Examining mechanisms of brain control of bladder function with resting state functional connectivity MRI. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 493–501. doi: 10.1002/nau.22458
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Pfizer OAB-LUTS Competitive
- OHSU New Faculty Institutional Support
- Advanced Imaging Research Center at OHSU
This article has been cited by: