Dirk De Ridder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Examining mechanisms of brain control of bladder function with resting state functional connectivity MRI
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 493–501, June 2014
How to Cite
Nardos, R., Gregory, W. T., Krisky, C., Newell, A., Nardos, B., Schlaggar, B. and Fair, D. A. (2014), Examining mechanisms of brain control of bladder function with resting state functional connectivity MRI. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 493–501. doi: 10.1002/nau.22458
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Pfizer OAB-LUTS Competitive
- OHSU New Faculty Institutional Support
- Advanced Imaging Research Center at OHSU
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.