Lori Birder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
The effect of the 5-HT7 serotonin receptor agonist, LP44, on micturition in rats with chronic spinal cord injury
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1165–1170, September 2014
How to Cite
Gang, W., Hongjian, T., Jasheng, C., Jiemin, S., Zhong, C., Yuemin, X., Baojun, G. and Andersson, K.-E. (2014), The effect of the 5-HT7 serotonin receptor agonist, LP44, on micturition in rats with chronic spinal cord injury. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 1165–1170. doi: 10.1002/nau.22463
Conflict of interest: none.
Gang Wu and Hongjian Tu contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
- National natural science foundation of China. Grant Number: 30872568
- Science and technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 09QH1402000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.