Karl-Erik Andersson led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Selective co-stimulation of pudendal afferents enhances bladder activation and improves voiding efficiency
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1272–1278, November 2014
How to Cite
McGee, M. J. and Grill, W. M. (2014), Selective co-stimulation of pudendal afferents enhances bladder activation and improves voiding efficiency. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 1272–1278. doi: 10.1002/nau.22474
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: R01 NS050514
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.