Heinz Koelbl led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Clinical Article
A cost-effectiveness analysis of retropubic midurethral sling versus transobturator midurethral sling for female stress urinary incontinence
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
How to Cite
Seklehner, S., Laudano, M. A., Te, A. E., Kaplan, S. A., Chughtai, B. and Lee, R. K. (2013), A cost-effectiveness analysis of retropubic midurethral sling versus transobturator midurethral sling for female stress urinary incontinence. Neurourol. Urodyn.. doi: 10.1002/nau.22483
Conflict of interest: none.
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!