Mickey Karram led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Does episiotomy protect against injury of the levator ani muscle in normal vaginal delivery?
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1212–1216, November 2014
How to Cite
Cassadó, J., Pessarrodona, A., Rodriguez-Carballeira, M., Hinojosa, L., Manrique, G., Márquez, A. and Macias, M. (2014), Does episiotomy protect against injury of the levator ani muscle in normal vaginal delivery?. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 1212–1216. doi: 10.1002/nau.22488
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.