Karl-Erik Andersson led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Frontiers in Urology
Mirabegron in overactive bladder: A review of efficacy, safety, and tolerability
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 17–30, January 2014
How to Cite
Chapple, C. R., Cardozo, L., Nitti, V. W., Siddiqui, E. and Michel, M. C. (2014), Mirabegron in overactive bladder: A review of efficacy, safety, and tolerability. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 17–30. doi: 10.1002/nau.22505
Conflicts of interest: Christopher R. Chapple is a Consultant or Researcher for Allergan, Astellas, BioCSL, Lilly, Ono, Pfizer, and Ranbaxy. Linda Cardozo is a Consultant or Researcher for Astellas and Pfizer, and an Advisor for Allergan, Astellas, Ethicon, Merck, Pfizer, and Teva. Victor W. Nitti is a Consultant or Researcher for Allergan, American Medical Systems, Astellas, Coloplast, Medtronic, Ono, Pfizer, Ipsen, Serenity and Theracoat; a Speaker for Allergan and Astellas; and has Equity Interests in Serenity. Emad Siddiqui is an employee of Astellas Pharma Europe Ltd. Martin C. Michel is a Consultant or Researcher for Astellas, AltheRX, Boehringer Ingelheim, Pfizer, Bayer, and Apogepha; a Speaker for Astellas, Pfizer, and Allergan; a Director of Boehringer Ingelheim; and has Equity Interests in AltheRX.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.