Lori Birder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Frontiers in Urology
Functional consequences of chronic bladder ischemia
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 54–58, January 2014
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, O., Nomiya, M. and Andersson, K.-E. (2014), Functional consequences of chronic bladder ischemia. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 54–58. doi: 10.1002/nau.22517
Conflict of Interest: Potential conflicts of interest include: Consulting agreements with Ferring Pharma, Inc. and Taiho Pharmaceutical Co.; Speaker honoraria from Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Astellas Pharma, Inc., and Pfizer. This article was written totally independent of any commercial organisation.
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1A synopsis of drugs currently in preclinical and early clinical development for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia, Expert Opinion on Investigational Drugs, 2015, 1, , , ,
- 3Clinical presentation and underlying pathophysiology of an underactive bladder, Tzu Chi Medical Journal, 2015, 27, 1, 1, , , ,
- 4Does an “Overactive to Underactive Bladder Transition” Phenomenon Exist in a Rat Lumbar Spinal Canal Stenosis Model?, Open Journal of Urology, 2015, 05, 05, 57, , , , ,
- 5Effect of a single treatment with tadalafil on blood flow in lower urinary tract tissues in rat models of bladder overdistension/emptying and abdominal aorta clamping/release, European Journal of Pharmacology, 2015, 754, 92, , , , ,
- 6Pelvic Arterial Occlusive Disease Affects the RhoA/Rho-Kinase Pathway in Bladder Smooth Muscle, The Journal of Urology, 2015, 193, 2, 706, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 7Therapeutic Modulation of Urinary Bladder Function: Multiple Targets at Multiple Levels, Annual Review of Pharmacology and Toxicology, 2015, 55, 1, 269,