Karl-Erik Andersson led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Development of a P2X1-purinoceptor mediated contractile response in the aged mouse prostate gland through slowing down of ATP breakdown
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 292–298, March 2015
How to Cite
White, C. W., Short, J. L., Evans, R. J. and Ventura, S. (2015), Development of a P2X1-purinoceptor mediated contractile response in the aged mouse prostate gland through slowing down of ATP breakdown. Neurourol. Urodyn., 34: 292–298. doi: 10.1002/nau.22519
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 080487/Z/06/Z
- ANZ Trustees. Grant Number: 09/3164
- National Health and Medical Research Council (Australia). Grant Number: 334136
This article has been cited by:
- 1Electrical properties of purinergic transmission in smooth muscle of the guinea-pig prostate, Autonomic Neuroscience, 2016, 194, 8, , ,