Influence of a distraction task on pelvic floor muscle contraction
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 139–143, February 2015
How to Cite
Thubert, T., Deffieux, X., Jousse, M., Guinet-Lacoste, A., Ismael, S. S. and Amarenco, G. (2015), Influence of a distraction task on pelvic floor muscle contraction. Neurourol. Urodyn., 34: 139–143. doi: 10.1002/nau.22524
Heinz Koelbl led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.