Dirk De Ridder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Spinal cord stimulation of the conus medullaris for refractory pudendal neuralgia: A prospective study of 27 consecutive cases
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 177–182, February 2015
How to Cite
Buffenoir, K., Rioult, B., Hamel, O., Labat, J.-J., Riant, T. and Robert, R. (2015), Spinal cord stimulation of the conus medullaris for refractory pudendal neuralgia: A prospective study of 27 consecutive cases. Neurourol. Urodyn., 34: 177–182. doi: 10.1002/nau.22525
Conflict of interest: support participation in scientific conferences by Medtronic and ANS St Jude.
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.