Robert Pickard led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
The 3-day bladder diary is a feasible, reliable and valid tool to evaluate the lower urinary tract symptoms in women
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 128–132, February 2015
How to Cite
Jimenez-Cidre, M. A., Lopez-Fando, L., Esteban-Fuertes, M., Prieto-Chaparro, L., Llorens-Martinez, F. J., Salinas-Casado, J., Castro-Diaz, D., Müller-Arteaga, C., Adot-Zurbano, J. M., Rodriguez-Escobar, F., Gutierrez, C., Arlandis-Guzman, S., Bonillo-Garcia, M. A., Madurga-Patuel, B., Leva-Vallejo, M., Franco de Castro, A., Peri-Cusi, L., Conejero-Sugrañes, J., Jimenez-Calvo, J., Rebollo, P. and Mora, A. (2015), The 3-day bladder diary is a feasible, reliable and valid tool to evaluate the lower urinary tract symptoms in women. Neurourol. Urodyn., 34: 128–132. doi: 10.1002/nau.22530
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- Astellas Pharma S.A.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.