Dirk De Ridder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Obese children at higher risk for having overactive bladder symptoms: A community-based study
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 123–127, February 2015
How to Cite
Chang, S.-J., Chiang, I.-N., Lin, C.-D., Hsieh, C.-H. and Yang, S. S.-D. (2015), Obese children at higher risk for having overactive bladder symptoms: A community-based study. Neurourol. Urodyn., 34: 123–127. doi: 10.1002/nau.22532
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2013
- Tzu Chi General Hospital, Taipei Branch,. Grant Number: TCRD-TPE-97-C2-1
- IRB. Grant Number: 97-IRB-026-coPT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.