Roger Dmochowski led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
The minimum important difference for the International consultation on incontinence questionnaire—Urinary incontinence short form in women with stress urinary incontinence
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 183–187, February 2015
How to Cite
Sirls, L. T., Tennstedt, S., Brubaker, L., Kim, H.-Y., Nygaard, I., Rahn, D. D., Shepherd, J. and Richter, H. E. (2015), The minimum important difference for the International consultation on incontinence questionnaire—Urinary incontinence short form in women with stress urinary incontinence. Neurourol. Urodyn., 34: 183–187. doi: 10.1002/nau.22533
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2013
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Numbers: U01 DK58225, U01 DK58229, U01 DK58234, U01 DK58231, U01 DK60379, U01 DK60380, U01 DK60393, U01 DK60395, U01 DK60397, U01 DK60401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.