Conflict of interest: Jens Sønksen is a shareholder in Multicept A/S, Frederiksberg, Denmark.
Original Clinical Article
Penile vibratory stimulation in the treatment of post-prostatectomy incontinence: A randomized pilot study
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
How to Cite
Fode, M. and Sønksen, J. (2013), Penile vibratory stimulation in the treatment of post-prostatectomy incontinence: A randomized pilot study. Neurourol. Urodyn.. doi: 10.1002/nau.22536
Robert Pickard led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Institution at which the work was performed: Department of Urology, Herlev University Hospital, Herlev, Denmark.
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- Aase and Ejnar Danielsens Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.