Conflict of interest: Jens Sønksen is a shareholder in Multicept A/S, Frederiksberg, Denmark.
Penile vibratory stimulation in the treatment of post-prostatectomy incontinence: A randomized pilot study
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 117–122, February 2015
How to Cite
Fode, M. and Sønksen, J. (2015), Penile vibratory stimulation in the treatment of post-prostatectomy incontinence: A randomized pilot study. Neurourol. Urodyn., 34: 117–122. doi: 10.1002/nau.22536
Robert Pickard led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Institution at which the work was performed: Department of Urology, Herlev University Hospital, Herlev, Denmark.
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- Aase and Ejnar Danielsens Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.