Heinz Koelbl led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
An automated hand-held elastometer for quantifying the passive stiffness of the levator ani muscle in women
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 133–138, February 2015
How to Cite
Kruger, J. A., Nielsen, P. M.F., Budgett, S. C. and Taberner, A. J. (2015), An automated hand-held elastometer for quantifying the passive stiffness of the levator ani muscle in women. Neurourol. Urodyn., 34: 133–138. doi: 10.1002/nau.22537
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- Aotearoa Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.