Letter to the Editor
Re: Yang SS-D, Zhao L-L, and Chang S-J. Early initiation of toilet training for urine was associated with early urinary continence and does not appear to be associated with bladder dysfunction. Neurourol Urodyn 2011;30:1253–7
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 34, Issue 2, page 203, February 2015
How to Cite
(2015), Re: Yang SS-D, Zhao L-L, and Chang S-J. Early initiation of toilet training for urine was associated with early urinary continence and does not appear to be associated with bladder dysfunction. Neurourol Urodyn 2011;30:1253–7. Neurourol. Urodyn., 34: 203. doi: 10.1002/nau.22538
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.