Medtronic, Inc., sponsored this study in full.
Results of a prospective, randomized, multicenter study evaluating sacral neuromodulation with InterStim therapy compared to standard medical therapy at 6-months in subjects with mild symptoms of overactive bladder
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 224–230, March 2015
How to Cite
Siegel, S., Noblett, K., Mangel, J., Griebling, T. L., Sutherland, S. E., Bird, E. T., Comiter, C., Culkin, D., Bennett, J., Zylstra, S., Berg, K. C., Kan, F. and Irwin, C. P. (2015), Results of a prospective, randomized, multicenter study evaluating sacral neuromodulation with InterStim therapy compared to standard medical therapy at 6-months in subjects with mild symptoms of overactive bladder. Neurourol. Urodyn., 34: 224–230. doi: 10.1002/nau.22544
Dirk De Ridder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Clinical trial identifier: InSite for Overactive Bladder; NCT00547378
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1A Chronic, Conscious Large Animal Platform to Quantify Therapeutic Effects of Sacral Neuromodulation on Bladder Function, The Journal of Urology, 2015, 194, 1, 252, , , , ,
- 3Outcomes of Sacral Neuromodulation for Overactive Bladder in Octogenarian Females, Urology Practice, 2015, 2, 1, 22, , , ,
- 5Sacral roots stimulation in chronic pelvic pain, Neurologia i Neurochirurgia Polska, 2015,, , ,
- 6Neuromodulation sacrée : résultats d’une série monocentrique de 93 cas, Progrès en Urologie, 2014, 24, 17, 1120, , ,
- 7Posterior Tibial Nerve Stimulation before a Trial of Sacral Nerve Stimulation for Refractory Urge Incontinence, The Journal of Urology, 2014, 191, 6, 1652, ,