Original Clinical Article
Does patterned afferent stimulation of sacral dermatomes suppress urethral sphincter reflexes in individuals with spinal cord injury?
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
How to Cite
McCoin, J. L., Bhadra, N., Brose, S. W. and Gustafson, K. J. (2014), Does patterned afferent stimulation of sacral dermatomes suppress urethral sphincter reflexes in individuals with spinal cord injury?. Neurourol. Urodyn.. doi: 10.1002/nau.22545
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: DK077089, EB004314
- Department of Veterans Affairs. Grant Number: RR&D6685
- The Cleveland FES Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.