Dirk De Ridder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Clinical Article
Long-term outcome of intravesical oxybutynin in children with detrusor-sphincter dyssynergia: With special reference to age-dependent parameters
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
How to Cite
Humblet, M., Verpoorten, C., Christiaens, M.-H., Hirche, H., Jansen, K., Buyse, G. and van Gool, J. D. (2014), Long-term outcome of intravesical oxybutynin in children with detrusor-sphincter dyssynergia: With special reference to age-dependent parameters. Neurourol. Urodyn.. doi: 10.1002/nau.22560
Conflict of interest: Nothing to declare.
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.