Mickey Karram led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
The effect of vaginal pelvic organ prolapse surgery on sexual function
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 316–321, April 2015
How to Cite
Ulrich, D., Dwyer, P., Rosamilia, A., Lim, Y. and Lee, J. (2015), The effect of vaginal pelvic organ prolapse surgery on sexual function. Neurourol. Urodyn., 34: 316–321. doi: 10.1002/nau.22569
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!