Mickey Karram led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Bladder function after radical hysterectomy for cervical cancer
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 309–315, April 2015
How to Cite
Laterza, R. M., Sievert, K.-D., de Ridder, D., Vierhout, M. E., Haab, F., Cardozo, L., van Kerrebroeck, P., Cruz, F., Kelleher, C., Chapple, C., Espuña-Pons, M. and Koelbl, H. (2015), Bladder function after radical hysterectomy for cervical cancer. Neurourol. Urodyn., 34: 309–315. doi: 10.1002/nau.22570
Conflict of interest statement: Francisco Cruz declares financial relationship with Astellas, Allergan, Pfizer, Recordati. Chistopher Chapple declares to serve as a consultant to AMS and Lilly, consultant and researcher to ONO, consultant, researcher and speaker for Allergan, Astellas, Pfizer and Recordati. The remaining authors declare no conflicts of interest related to this manuscript.
Each authors' contribution to the manuscript: Rosa M. Laterza: conception of the draft, literature analysis, writing and editing the manuscript. Karl-D. Sievert, Dirk de Ridder, Mark E. Vierhout, Francois Haab, Linda Cardozo, Philip van Kerrebroeck, Francisco Cruz, Con Kelleher, Christopher Chapple, Montserrat Espuña-Pons: draft design, literature analysis, and manuscript editing.
Heinz Koelbl: draft design, literature analysis, manuscript editing, approval of the final version.
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.