Karl-Erik Andersson led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Basic Science Article
Effects of L-arginine, mirabegron, and oxybutynin on the primary bladder afferent nerve activities synchronized with reflexic, rhythmic bladder contractions in the rat
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
How to Cite
Aizawa, N., Homma, Y. and Igawa, Y. (2014), Effects of L-arginine, mirabegron, and oxybutynin on the primary bladder afferent nerve activities synchronized with reflexic, rhythmic bladder contractions in the rat. Neurourol. Urodyn.. doi: 10.1002/nau.22571
Conflict of interest: This study was supported by the research grant from Astellas Pharma Inc. (Tokyo, Japan).
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (YI and NA). Grant Numbers: 40159588, 80595257
- Astellas Pharma Inc. (Tokyo, Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.