Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Fourth International Consultation on Incontinence - Research Society 2013
How are we going to make progress treating bladder pain syndrome? ICI-RS 2013
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 625–629, June 2014
How to Cite
Malykhina, A. and Hanno, P. (2014), How are we going to make progress treating bladder pain syndrome? ICI-RS 2013. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 625–629. doi: 10.1002/nau.22575
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.